- 1 heaping cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana (sliced and frozen)
- 2-3 Tbsp light coconut or almond milk (plus more as needed)
- 1 scoop of your chosen protein
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- 1 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Granola (optional)
- Mint (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain – see photo.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency (see photo).
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls (amount as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size) and top with desired toppings (optional). We’ve dressed our smoothie bowl in hemp seeds, desiccated coconut, goji berries, granola and mint leaves. But chia seeds, mixed fruit, and nut or seed butter would be great here, too!
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying.*Activated Nutrients