Plus Health Fitness Performance is the premier training facility on the Central Coast serving people from multiple walks of life — we cater for the general population, elite athletes and everyone in between. We run a purpose and values driven business and are looking for the right high performing team member who is ready to grow with us. We hire through our core values of service, integrity, humility and hunger. We believe that to grow a successful high-performance gym, the focus must be on the quality of coaching, a strong client-coach relationship and wanting to go above and beyond to make sure that each athlete in the gym is looked after. If you’re someone who’s had CrossFit or Strength & Conditioning coaching experience in the past, and you’re ready for the next step of growth and contribution personally and professionally, then keep reading.The successful applicant MUST: The successful applicant MUST:
- be aligned with the Plus Health Fitness Performance Culture and already live the values in their daily lives.
- hrive working autonomously and within a team.
- have high attention to detail, be driven by relationships and results, and focus on outcomes.
- excel in leadership and communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience at a CrossFit or S&C gym
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified or ASCA Level 1 Certified
- Certifications to show extended education preferred but not necessarily including movement assessment, program design, etc.
- Sales experience preferred but not necessary
ROLE AND REWARDS:
- We would first, like our Coaching staff to become a member of Plus Health Fitness Performances community.
- Approximately 5 to 10 per week + Opportunity to undergo unlimited Private Coaching Hours.
- Professional development program & support for external courses
- Plus performance measures to be met
- Opportunities also exist for coaches to be developed further at Plus Health Fitness Performance in the way of related courses, run workshops, specialty programing and more.
For further information please contact Plus Ph. 0439 339 422 Email. [email protected]